Entry form details and rules:-
PRIZES:- 1st ¬£100 plus small book publication, 2nd ¬£50 plus website publication 3rd ¬£25 plus website publication
JUDGED by the Thynks Team
For postal entries:- (For online entries click HERE)
1. Entries will be disqualified if not in accordance with the rules.
2. Stories MUST be your own work and not previously published or accepted for publication.
3. Manuscripts must be typed and written in English and can be up to 5000 words.. Please keep your own copy as they will not be returned.
4. The title of your story, your name, address and telephone number, plus email if you have one, must be typed on a separate sheet of paper to your manuscript - a number will be put on this sheet when the work is listed. Please use a pseudonym if you know anyone in the Thynks Team. The manuscript itself should only bear the title to be typed on each page.
5.If you have an email address then receipt of your entry plus results of the competition can be sent to you. Results will be displayed on the website:- http://www.thynkspublications.co.uk/competitions
6. Deadline is August 31st 2012. (If there are very few entries then the deadline will be extended and entrants given the option of staying in the competition or withdrawing and being refunded)
7.Winners to be announced on November 30th 2012 and prize monies distributed. The prizewinners will have their stories published on the website - please allow time for this to be done..
8.Copyright remains with the authors but Thynks Publications Limited reserves the rights to publish the story in various forms.
9.The entry fee of ¬£5 per story needs be sent along with the MSS and Identification sheet. UK Cheques or postal orders are acceptable (no cash) and should be made out to 'Thynks Publications Limited.' Poets paying in foreign currencies will need to enter online.
10.Correspondence cannot be entered into. The Judges decisions are final. Good luck to all entrants.http://www.thynkspublications.co.ukhttp://christinemichael.org/StoriesForKids5-8Postal.html
Click on the link above and go to the contest official site