1st PRIZE: $300 + IN-DEPTH FEEDBACK
2nd PRIZE: $100 + IN-DEPTH FEEDBACK
3rd PRIZE: $50 + IN-DEPTH FEEDBACK
TOP 15: IN-DEPTH FEEDBACK
TOP 40: NAME AND SHORT STORY'S TITLE POSTED ON WEBSITE
Eligible literary material (compulsory requirements):
- Short stories in English, unpublished*
- Group work allowed, max. two authors per short story
- Fiction and stories based on true events (Write fiction or non-fiction on your title page)
- No theme or genre restrictions
- Title page presenting the title, author's name, contact information/email and the
word count (The Judges only get your short story, the title page only fulfils
- No more than 2,500 words (Having a word count slightly above the given limit is eligible / In case of doubt, just ask us)
- Microsoft Word Document (*.doc/*.docx) or Acrobat Reader PDF file
(We accept only online submissions to hopefully save some trees.)
Every story that meets these guidelines can be submitted to our contest. You may submit a maximum of seven stories per writer.
The writer retains all rights to her/his story.
*Published writers who have earned more than $5,000 through their literary work(s) are not allowed to enter the contest. In
special cases just contact us. Exceptions possible.
According to our guidelines, we accept online submissions only.
You can choose to submit your Short Story as a Microsoft Word Document or Acrobat Reader PDF file.
Please mind the deadlines and work your way through the guidelines.
One complete submission consists of a Short Story with a title page and the corresponding paid entry fee.http://www.atlantis-shortstorycontest.com/ http://www.atlantis-shortstorycontest.com/site/page1.aspxhttp://www.atlantis-shortstorycontest.com/site/page2.aspx
Click on the link above and go to the contest official site