1. The FBFT Sports Writing Competition 2011 is open to residents of any country aged 18 years or over except employees of DB Sporting Enterprises Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with this competition. Previous freelance contributors to www.freebetsfreetips.com
2. All information detailing how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted through the form on the www.freebetsfreetips.com
website or be emailed to email@example.com
and must include the entrant‚Äôs name, email address, article title and article text. If the entry is emailed directly, all information must be contained within the body of the email. Emails with attachments will be deleted.
4. All entries must be received by midnight on the published closing date of 22 May 2011. Late entries will be deleted.
5. To participate in this competition, entrants must write an article relating to sport of no more than 1000 words. Entries must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that no element of their entry infringes the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entries will be judged on which are the most original, entertaining and interesting.
6. The judging panel will be comprised of members the www.freebetsfreetips.com
Sports Editorial Team. The judges‚Äô decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
7. Copyright in all submissions to the competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in order to allow publication on the website of the three winning entries, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to DB Sporting Enterprises Ltd to be published on the website www.freebetsfreetips.com
. All published articles will contain the author‚Äôs credits.
8. No entries will be published in part or in full on www.freebetsfreetips.com
or any other medium without the express permission of the entrant. If the entry is chosen for a prize (top three), permission is assumed for publication on said website, as detailed under these terms and conditions.
9. Illegible, incomplete or defaced entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
10. The winning entries will be published on www.freebetsfreetips.com
within 21 days of the closing date of the competition.
11. The winning entrant will receive ¬£50. The entrant chosen in second place will receive ¬£30, and the entrant chosen in third place will receive ¬£20. All prize money will be paid in British Pounds Sterling. Payments may be made by bank transfer to a UK bank account or PayPal.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
is responsible for the publication and adjudication of this competition. Provision of the prizes is the responsibility of DB Sporting Enterprises Ltd trading as www.freebetsfreetips.comhttp://www.freebetsfreetips.com/http://www.freebetsfreetips.com/blog/ ... ports-writing-competition
Click on the link above and go to the contest official site